Knorr Coating Mix 6 x 870g
This product will help you:
- Diverse application - wet & dry batter.
- Reduces complexity of marination - save up to 50% of kitchen time.
- Consistent flavor and crispiness of coating.
- : 21002161 •
All product information
Nutrition and allergens
Knorr Coating Base: Modified and Native Maize Starch (contains Sulphite)], Salt, Sodium Bicarbonate, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, White Pepper Powder
Knorr Spicy Marinade: Red Chili Powder, Salt, Maize Starch (contains Sulphite), Garlic Powder, Cumin Powder
Contains Sulphite (=/> 10 mg/kg).
|Typical values||Per 100 g/ml|
|Energy kJ||874.00 kJ||- kJ|
|Energy kcal||290.00 kcal||- kcal|
|Carbohydrate, by difference||37.50 g||- g|
|Sodium, Na||15,010.00 mg||- mg|
|Protein||3.50 g||- g|
|Cholesterol||54.00 mg||- mg|
|Fiber, total dietary||8.3 g||- g|
|Total lipid (fat)||4.10 g||- g|
|Fatty acids, total saturated||0.700 g||- g|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||9.000 g||- g|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||1.000 g||- g|
|Fatty acids, total trans||0.000 g||- g|
|Sugars, total||0.20 g||- g|
*% of Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kj/2000kcal)
Key product information
Knorr Coating Mix is used to marinade and coat chicken for delicious, crispy and flaky coating after frying.
6 x 870 g
For 1 Kg meat:
• Marinate 1 Kg meat in 30 gms of Knorr Spicy Marinade and leave for 2 hours.
• Add 28 gms (2 Tbsp) of Knorr Coating Base (seasoning for flour) in approx 372 gms plain flour for coating.
• Heat oil up to 160°C. Coat marinated chicken in dry flour mix and then dip in cold water for 10 seconds.
• Coat the chicken again in dry flour mix. Deep fry chicken pieces in pre heated oil till it's golden brown. Serve hot.
• Adjust spice with Knorr Spicy Marinade as desired.
Makes 15KG meat.
• Consistent flavor and crispiness of coating
• Reduces complexity of marination – saves up to 50% of kitchen time
Ambient (Store in a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight).
To keep the fried chicken crispy for long time, keep every piece on rack with little distance from each other. Add crushed chilli in marinade to make your chicken spicier.