Rafhan Corn Flour Premium 1.2 kg
Rafhan Corn Flour is used for thickening gravies and soups to the right consistency. It is also used in coatings for frying application.+ See all product details
- : 67068102 •
All product information
Nutrition and allergens
Corn Flour (contains sulphite)
Contains Sulphite (=/> 10 mg/kg).
|Typical values||Per 100 g/ml|
|Energy kJ||1,506.20 kJ||- kJ|
|Energy kcal||374.90 kcal||- kcal|
|Carbohydrate, by difference||90.00 g||- g|
|Sodium, Na||10.00 mg||- mg|
|Protein||0.90 g||- g|
|Cholesterol||0.00 mg||- mg|
|Fiber, total dietary||0.0 g||- g|
|Total lipid (fat)||0.00 g||- g|
|Fatty acids, total saturated||0.000 g||- g|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||0.000 g||- g|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||0.000 g||- g|
|Fatty acids, total trans||0.000 g||- g|
|Sugars, total||0.00 g||- g|
*% of Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kj/2000kcal)
Key product information
Rafhan Corn Flour is used for thickening gravies and soups to the right consistency. It is also used in coatings for frying application.
6 X 1.2 KG
Mixture for Gravy:
• Take 1 tablespoon of cornflour and mix with 4 tablespoons of water to make a paste.
• Add paste to gravy and stir the mixture well with spoon at a low flame.
• Repeat step 1 & 2 if thicker gravy is required. Now gravy is ready.
Mixture for frying:
• Add 1/2 cup cornflour in 1/2 cup flour, add a teaspoon of baking powder & mix well.
• Gradually add a cup of water and 1 tablespoon of cooking oil in the mixture.
• Now coat the food (chicken/meat/vegetable etc.) with the mixture and fry.
• Wide applications from frying to thickening
Ambient (Store in a cool and dry place).
Use lukewarm water for the quick dissolving.