Rafhan Vanilla Ice Cream Powder (6x1.2kg)
Powder prepared with milk, sugar and cream, as per pack instructions to get vanilla flavored ice cream.+ See all product details
- : 67068085 •
All product information
Nutrition and allergens
Maize Starch (contains Sulphite), Salt, Artificial Vanilla Flavour (contains Milk & products thereof), Permitted Food Colours (E102 & E110)
Product Contains Milk & products of these and Sulphite (=/> 10 mg/kg).
|Typical values||Per 100 g/ml|
|Energy kJ||1,543.00 kJ||- kJ|
|Energy kcal||- kcal||- kcal|
|Carbohydrate, by difference||81.00 g||- g|
|Sodium, Na||234.00 mg||- mg|
|Protein||6.00 g||- g|
|Cholesterol||0.00 mg||- mg|
|Fiber, total dietary||2.0 g||- g|
|Total lipid (fat)||1.00 g||- g|
|Fatty acids, total saturated||0.000 g||- g|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||0.000 g||- g|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||0.000 g||- g|
|Fatty acids, total trans||0.000 g||- g|
|Sugars, total||0.00 g||- g|
*% of Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kj/2000kcal)
Key product information
Powder prepared with milk, sugar and cream, as per pack instructions to get vanilla flavored ice cream.
6 X 1.2 KG
To prepare 1L of Vanilla Ice Cream:
• Mix 4 tablespoons (60 gm) ice cream powder and one cup of milk (200ml) into a paste.
• In a separate saucepan, add 10 table spoons (150 grams of sugar) to 4 cups of milk (800 ml) and bring to boil over low flame.
• Add the ice cream paste to the mixture, Stir for 2-3 minutes till liquid thickens.
• Add 170 gm fresh cream to the mixture and chill for about two hours. Once chilled pour the paste into an ice cream maker and store in freezer till hard. Rafhan Vanilla Ice Cream is ready to serve.
• Easy to prepare
• No additional ingredients required
Store in a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight.
Keep stirring the Ice Cream powder paste after cooking until the it cools to avoid top layer formation on the surface and lump formation.