Siracha Hot Wings
Siracha is not only hot in taste but hot as a trend! Excite your diners with this new flavor in your wings and offer it as a starter to your Ramadan combo to spice things up!
- In a mixing bowl, add Knorr Chicken Stock Powder and Cajun Spices to the wings then mix well.
- Bake in the oven for 20 Minutes at temperature 180°C.
- While the chicken is being baked, prepare the basting sauce.
For Basting Sauce:
- In a mixing bowl add Knorr Barbecue Sauce, honey and Siracha mix well.
- After 20 Minutes remove the chicken from the oven and baste with half of the prepared sauce using basting brush, return the chicken to the oven and cook for 10 minutes.
- Remove the chicken from the oven, baste again with the remaining basting sauce and the cook for 10 minutes to cook and caramelize the basting sauce in the oven.
- Once cooked, garnish with chopped parsley and Serve.