Classic Patty Melt
Today, the patty melt stands as a classic American diner sandwich. Kids will love this cheesy and crunchy classic. Feel free to play around with different fillings; view the full recipe below!
Building the Burger:
- Mix together pepper, Knorr Professional Barbecue Sauce and Best Foods Real Mayonnaise.
- Grill 150g beef patties to desired doneness.
- Toast of the bread on a grilled pan or use a grill toaster after building the sandwich.
- Build the sandwich by spreading BBQ pepper mayo on both insides of each sandwich.
- Sprinkle some grilled corn and layer with spinach.
- Place the cooked patties in the middle and spread some goats cheese on top.
- Close & cut the sandwiches before serving.