Designed for professional chefs, check out this Mocha Java Custard recipe: cooking instructions broken into components, full list of professional ingredients, chefs’ preparation secrets. Master this recipe with products like: Rafhan Vanilla Custard and Carte D'Or Chocolate Topping.
Mocha Java Custard:
- Make 1/4 inch thick cake slices and place in a deep serving dish.
- Bring milk to boil and add sugar. Allow it to simmer for a few minutes.
- Mix Rafhan Vanilla Custard with 1/4 cup of water and add to milk along with chocolate chip and coffee.
- Cook for a few minutes till it starts to thicken. Pour over the cake and let it cool at room temperature.
- Using a piping bag, cover the custard with whipped cream.
- Refrigerate for 3-4 hours before serving.
- When ready to serve, sprinkle cocoa powder using a fine strainer and top it with Carte D'or Chocolate Topping.