Smokey BBQ American Beef Ribs
BBQ Beef ribs done right; the traditional American way. Paprika gives these ribs an authentic smoky flavour that will give your ribs a true taste of American Southern barbeque. Download and try it today.
- Combine ingredients and rub over ribs, cover and marinate overnight.
- Pre-heat oven to 160°C, roast in oven for up to 3 hours covered or until tender.
- In a pot sauté garlic then combine pan juices from the ribs with Knorr BBQ Sauce reduce over medium heat.
- Brush glaze over ribs and place back in oven uncovered for 15 minutes or until caramelised.
- Garnish with fresh coriander and serve with slaw.