- In a food processor, add biscuits along with melted butter and crumb them until mixed. Take an 8 inche loose bottom pan and put a layer of biscuit and let it chill until the mixture is ready.
- Beat cream cheese, Rafhan Strawberry Jelly and Carte D'Or Strawberry Topping until smooth, fold with whipped cream.
- Pour over the biscuit layer and let it set for 2 hours in the freezer.
- Make jelly by mixing Rafhan Strawberry Jelly with hot water.
- Pour over the frozen strawberry layer.
- Decorate with fresh strawberry and whipped cream.