- Beat eggs, keep adding sugar gradually, beat until the egg is foamy and forms a ribbon.
- Add flour and mix it well and pour over a 7 inche greased square pan and bake at 180°C for 20-25 minutes or until the toothpick comes out clean.
- Add cream, evaporated milk, milk, Carte D'Or Strawberry Topping and mix all the ingredients together until the mixture is smooth.
- Beat cream and Rafhan Strawberry Jelly until it forms stiff peaks.
- Place the chilled sponge on a serving tray pour the milk mixture over the sponge and let it absorb all the liquids.
- Let it chill for few hours and top with strawberry whipped cream and serve cold.