Chicken Seekh Kebab
No menu is completed without a juicy Chicken Seekh Kebab dish. This recipe uses Knorr Chicken Powder with real chicken & our Knorr Coating Mix spices. Simply but very tasty. Recommend cooking kebabs over charcoal grill. Enjoy!
- Mix all ingredients with chicken mince including Knorr Coating Mix (Red Marinade Seasoning) and Knorr Chicken Stock Powder.
- Keep aside for at least 3 hour or overnight in a fridge.
- Before making the kebab take it out for 30 mints and after skewer it on Iron rod for Barbeque.
- The heats of Charcoal should be on low medium during charcoaling the kebab turn them timely.
- When light golden serve hot with mint Chutney.