UFS Loyalty Programme Terms & Conditions
UFS Loyalty Programme Terms & Conditions
UFS Loyalty Programme (the “Scheme”) is operated by Unilever Pakistan Foods Limited, Avari Plaza, Fatima Jinnah Road, Karachi-75530 (the "Promoter”).
I. ELIGIBILITY AND PARTICIPATING PRODUCTS
The Scheme is open to bona fide Pakistan catering and food service establishments, except to the Promoter or its employees, their families, agencies, or anyone professionally connected with the Scheme.
- The Scheme is open to bona fide Pakistan catering and food service establishments, except to the Promoter or its employees, their families, agencies, or anyone professionally connected with the Scheme.
- Employees must get the employer’s permission to participate in the Scheme and evidence of such permission will be required. The UFS Loyalty Catalogue Product will be awarded to the employer and will be handed over to the owner or the general manager or the authorized representative of the employer. The employer shall be responsible to distribute the UFS Loyalty Catalogue Product to its employees in line with its internal policies and guidelines.
- A registered UFS Loyalty Programme account is allocated to participating trading entity, not to named individuals.
- Points (“UFS Loyalty Programme Points”) will be allocated per account, based on purchases of participating products on the Scheme.
- Internet access is required.
- Purchase is necessary.
- The Scheme is available in relation to all products listed on www.unileverfoodsolutions.pk (“Participating Products”).
- The Promoter may run events where:
- Participating Products can be added or removed temporarily;
- Members are able to increase or multiply the number of UFS Loyalty Programme Points they have in their accounts when they purchase the Participating Products during the period and in the circumstances specified;
- Members can redeem selected merchandise online at a reduced UFS Loyalty Programme Point redemption rate from time to time during the period.
- The Promoter shall give reasonable notice of any additions or changes to the Participating Products or any events as described before. Additional terms may apply.
- The Promoter reserves the right to add or remove Participating Wholesalers by giving reasonable notice.
- If a Participating Wholesaler decides to leave the Scheme, Members who purchase from the Participating Wholesaler will have the option to add an account from a different Participating Wholesalers to their UFS Loyalty Programme Account.
- UFS Loyalty Programme Points accrued at a Participating Wholesaler leaving the Scheme will remain valid.
To register for the Scheme, visit www.unileverfoodsolutions.pk. Complete the registration process by entering your entity name, contact details, email address, wholesaler account information and chosen password and all other required fields. Responsibility is not accepted for any inaccuracies in the information supplied by the participant when providing their details.
- To register for the Scheme, visit www.unileverfoodsolutions.pk. Complete the registration process by entering your entity name, contact details, email address, wholesaler account information and chosen password and all other required fields. Responsibility is not accepted for any inaccuracies in the information supplied by the participant when providing their details.
- By registering as a member of UFS Loyalty Programme on the website (“Member”) and/or using the Scheme, Members agree to provide up-to-date and accurate information to the Promoter for the purposes of administering the Scheme at all times.
- Each Member will have an account (the ‘UFS Loyalty Programme Account’) where UFS Loyalty Programme Points will be accrued. There will be 1 UFS Loyalty Account per establishment allocated but Members can request Promoter to create 1 account for multiple establishments if they are owned by the same legal entity by contacting Promoter on Customer Care on 0092111787787.
- Only registered users may order through the website.
- To register as a user, Members must provide a unique username and password and provide certain information and personal details (see Terms and Conditions). Members will need to use the unique username and password to access the Website.
- Members agree and warrant that their username and password will:
- be used for personal use only; and
- not be disclosed to any third party.
- For security purposes Members agree to enter the correct username and password whenever ordering through the website, failing which they will be denied access.
- Members agree that, once the correct username and password relating to the account have been entered, irrespective of whether the use of the username and password is unauthorized or fraudulent, they will be liable for payment of such order, save where the order is cancelled in accordance with the terms and conditions of the third party.
- Members agree to notify the Promotor immediately upon becoming aware of or reasonably suspecting any unauthorized access to or use of the username and password and to take steps to mitigate any resultant loss or harm.
III. POINTS ALLOCATION
- UFS Loyalty Points will be allocated for all purchases made of the Participating Products on the Scheme through Participating Wholesalers.
- UFS Loyalty Programme Points will be awarded once the order has been confirmed and delivered by the Participating Wholesaler.
- Eligible Members can start collecting UFS Loyalty Programme Points upon registration of their account.
- Members can nominate up to three accounts from Participating Wholesalers per UFS Loyalty Programme Account to collect points against purchases. The Participating Wholesaler account numbers will be consolidated into one UFS Loyalty Programme Account and all UFS Loyalty Programme Points earned will accrue under one UFS Loyalty Programme Account.
- If at any given time, the Member chooses to remove or replace a nominated participating wholesaler account number from the UFS Loyalty Programme Account, the removed account will no longer be eligible to accrue UFS Loyalty Programme Points.
- In order to redeem UFS Loyalty Programme Points, you must be a Member of the UFS Loyalty Programme Scheme. Membership of the Scheme is free.
- There are various types of catalogue products (“UFS Loyalty Catalogue Products”) that can be redeemed/will be redeemable under the Scheme on www.unileverfoodsolutions.pk:
- Promoter products
- Kitchen equipment
- These UFS Loyalty Programme can be changed without notice.
- A full list of the UFS Loyalty Programme offered and corresponding UFS Loyalty Programme Points values can be found on the website.
- Following registration, Members will be able to build their UFS Loyalty Programme Points to redeem against catalogue products provided in the UFS Loyalty Programme E-Shop. Members can select catalogue products as per their choice corresponding with the number of UFS Loyalty Programme Points necessary to redeem the catalogue product. The balance of UFS Loyalty Programme Points is available to Members when they log onto the website www.unileverfoodsolutions.pk. Members may also receive emails confirming their UFS Loyalty Programme Points balance.
- UFS Loyalty Programme Points have no cash value and cannot be exchanged for cash. The selling or exchange of UFS Loyalty Programme Points is strictly forbidden and will result in Members being removed from the Scheme immediately.
- A Member cannot make part payment towards catalogue products on the Scheme and no currency, other than UFS Loyalty Programme Points, will be accepted.
- UFS Loyalty Programme Points will be subtracted from a Member's account immediately upon a Member choosing to redeem against a catalogue product.
- If you have problems redeeming your UFS Loyalty Programme Points please contact Customer Care on 0092111787787۔
V. CATALOGUE PRODUCTS
- The Promoter reserves the right at any time to add, modify or limit the catalogue products offered on the Scheme if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control make this necessary.
- The Promoter reserves the right at any time providing at least 20 days’ notice is given, to modify or limit the UFS Loyalty Programme offered. Such notice will be given by way of communication on the website and Members will be presumed to have consulted the website regularly. The Promotor may add new catalogue product at any time.
- All UFS Loyalty Programme catalogue products are subject to the terms and conditions of the third-party supplier of the particular catalogue product.
- The Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative catalogue product of equal or greater value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control make this necessary.
- The Promoter makes no warranty whatsoever in respect of the UFS Loyalty Programme. Any manufacturer or third-party supplier warranties will transfer to Members upon delivery of the catalogue product.
- Any instances of catalogue product damaged in transit must be reported via the help section of the UFS Loyalty Programme website. A replacement catalogue product may be issued subject to inspection of the returned item. Members’ statutory rights are not affected.
- Any catalogue product faults post-delivery and which occur within the manufacturer's or third-party supplier's warranty period must be reported via the help section of the UFS Loyalty Programme website, and will be addressed by the manufacturer or third-party supplier on a case by case basis.
- UFS Loyalty Programme Catalogue Products can only be redeemed against the equivalent number of UFS Loyalty Programme Points indicated on the website.
- Once ordered, Members will receive an email confirmation of the catalogue product they have ordered and their new UFS Loyalty Programme Points balance to the email address they have provided.
- Catalogue products will be delivered within 28 days from confirmation.
VI. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
- Other than for death or personal injury arising from negligence of the Promoter or for fraudulent misrepresentation by the Promoter, and so far as is permitted by law, the Promoter hereby excludes all liability for any loss, damage, cost and expense, whether direct or indirect, howsoever caused in connection with the Scheme or any aspect of a UFS Loyalty Programme Catalogue Product. In no circumstances shall the Promoter be liable for any loss or profits, depletion of goodwill, loss of business or management time.
- Neither the Promoter, its employees nor its agents or subcontractors assume any responsibility or liability for:
- Any incorrect or inaccurate UFS Loyalty Programme Points entry, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions.
- Any unauthorized access to, or alteration of UFS Loyalty Programme Points at any point in the operation of this Scheme.
- Any system failures on the Website.
- Any failure to fulfil obligations of any third parties involved in this Scheme, although we will endeavor to minimize the effect to the participant of such failure.
- Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of this Scheme.
- Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the website or any combination thereof through dial up, broadband or mobile internet.
- The sale or barter of UFS Loyalty Programme Points is strictly prohibited.
- Membership will terminate immediately in the event of a Member's death or winding up. Member accounts and UFS Loyalty Programme Points balance are not transferable upon death upon winding up or otherwise by operation of law.
- Members can choose to leave the Scheme at any time. By leaving the Scheme members forfeit the right to any UFS Loyalty Programme Points already accrued or issued. The Member's account will be closed within 30 days. Further communication between the Promoter and the Member will also end.
- The Promoter may from time to time adjust Members' accounts upwards or downwards in respect of accounting errors or suspected fraud, for which the Promoter has full authority in its absolute and sole discretion.
- Except as provided for in these terms, only one UFS Loyalty Programme account is permitted per trading entity and accounts created using automated devices or processes are not allowed. The Promoter reserves the right, in its absolute and sole discretion, to remove a Member from the Scheme where multiple accounts are suspected, at which time any accrued UFS Loyalty Programme Points balance will be null and void.
- The Promoter reserves the right, in its absolute and sole discretion, to remove a Member from the Scheme where it is felt that the Member concerned could be misusing the Scheme and/or the Website in breach of these Terms and Conditions. Any UFS Loyalty Programme Points accrued or issued at the date of removal will be forfeited.
- Members are responsible for ensuring that their login details remain confidential to them so as to protect against any unauthorized use of their account. The Promoter will not be liable for any loss, damage or consequential damage of any nature in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise caused by such unauthorized use of a Member's account (to the extent permissible by law).
- The Promoter reserves the right at its absolute and sole discretion to withhold the UFS Loyalty Programme redeemed by any Member or individual found to be tampering with the redemption process or the operation of the Scheme and/or the website.
- The Promoter makes no warranty in relation to the UFS Loyalty Programme supplied by the UFS Loyalty Programme Supplier concerned. The Promoter is not responsible for any guarantees, warranties and/or representations (if any) made by a UFS Loyalty Programme supplier.
- A Member shall be responsible for any tax implications or payment of tax (including but not limited to sales tax) that may arise as a result of joining the Scheme.
- The Promotor does not accept responsibility for UFS Loyalty Programme Points lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
- The Promoter's decision regarding all matters relating to the Scheme is final.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time upon reasonable notice given to its Members if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control make this necessary or unavoidable.
- The Promoter reserves the right to alter, withdraw, terminate or cancel the Scheme at any time upon reasonable notice given to its Members.
- In the event of withdrawal, termination or cancellation, a Member will have 30 days from the notice date of the termination to redeem any UFS Loyalty Programme Points that were held in their accounts prior to the notice date of the termination in accordance with these Terms and Conditions (the “Termination Period”). Unless specified otherwise, no additional UFS Loyalty Programme Points will be able to be accrued during the Termination Period.
- The Promoter will make every effort to communicate to all Members the Termination Period, however the Promoter will not be held responsible for failing to notify any individual Member regardless of the reason.
- Where the Terms and Conditions of the Scheme are amended, any amendments shall be effective upon posting the modified Terms and Conditions at www.unileverfoodsolutions.pk and notifying Members via the Website or via email. Members will be asked to agree to the updated Terms and Conditions in order to remain a Member of the Scheme.
- Amendments will be explained at the top of these Terms and Conditions and the most current version shall prevail.
- By registering to become a Member and/or using the Scheme, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms and Conditions and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Data Controller, for the purposes of the administration of this Scheme, including latest offers available under the Scheme and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented. All registration instructions form part of the Scheme Terms and Conditions. The Promoter will always communicate responsibly under the terms of relevant legislation and other self-regulatory restrictions.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or consequential damage of any nature in contract, tort (including negligence) caused by acceptance of the terms and conditions or in connection with the Scheme (to the extent permissible by law).
- In the event that any provision of these terms and conditions is held to be unlawful, invalid, void or otherwise unenforceable, it shall be severed from the remaining provisions of these terms and conditions which shall continue in full force and effect.
- These Terms and Conditions and any issues or disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) will be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of the Pakistan. Participants hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Karachi Courts to settle any such dispute or issues.
- Promoter & Data Controller: Unilever Pakistan Foods Limited, Avari Plaza, Fatima Jinnah Road, Karachi-75530 .