Knorr Batter Mix
Knorr Batter Mix is used to prepare spicy marination or coating batter for fried chicken, fish or vegetables.+ See all product details
- : 21002160 •
All product information
Nutrition and allergens
Maize Starch (contains Sulphite), Wheat Flour, Spices, Permitted Flavour Enhancer (Monosodium Glutamate), Salt, Garlic Powder, Guar Gum (E412), Permitted Raising Agent (E-500ii)
Contains Sulphite (=/> 10 mg/kg)
|Typical values||Per 100 g/ml|
|Energy kJ||1,242.65 kJ||- kJ|
|Energy kcal||245.00 kcal||- kcal|
|Carbohydrate, by difference||62.70 g||- g|
|Sodium, Na||4,323.00 mg||- mg|
|Protein||4.90 g||- g|
|Cholesterol||71.00 mg||- mg|
|Fiber, total dietary||4.2 g||- g|
|Total lipid (fat)||1.40 g||- g|
|Fatty acids, total saturated||0.300 g||- g|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||11.500 g||- g|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||1.500 g||- g|
|Fatty acids, total trans||0.000 g||- g|
|Sugars, total||0.30 g||- g|
*% of Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kj/2000kcal)
Key product information
Knorr Batter Mix is used to prepare spicy marination or coating batter for fried chicken, fish or vegetables.
6 x 1 kg
Use Knorr Batter Mix for spicy coating on fish, chicken and vegetables.
• For 1 Kg meat: Marinate 1 Kg meat in 75 gms of Knorr Batter Mix and 100 ml water and leave for 30 minutes.
• Heat oil up to 150°C and fry marinated chicken till golden brown.
• Or Make batter by mixing 75 gms of Batter Mix in 100 ml of water, coat meat in Batter mix and fry till golden brown.
13.3 kg of meat/vegetables
• Convenient solution for spicy coating
• Multiple applications for meats and vegetables
Ambient Storage (Store in a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight).
Add some oil in the batter to prevent from sticking during frying.