Knorr Batter Mix
Knorr Batter Mix is used to prepare spicy marination or coating batter for fried chicken, fish or vegetables.+ See all product details
All product information
Nutrition and allergens
Maize Starch (contains Sulphite), Wheat Flour, Spices, Permitted Flavour Enhancer (Monosodium Glutamate), Salt, Garlic Powder, Guar Gum (E412), Permitted Raising Agent (E-500ii)
Contains Sulphite (=/> 10 mg/kg)
|Typical values||Per 100 g/ml|
|Energy kJ||1,242.65 kJ||- kJ|
|Energy kcal||297.00 kcal||- kcal|
|Carbohydrate, by difference||62.70 g||- g|
|Sodium, Na||4,323.00 mg||- mg|
|Protein||4.90 g||- g|
|Cholesterol||71.00 mg||- mg|
|Fiber, total dietary||4.2 g||- g|
|Total lipid (fat)||1.40 g||- g|
|Fatty acids, total saturated||0.300 g||- g|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||11.500 g||- g|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||1.500 g||- g|
|Fatty acids, total trans||0.000 g||- g|
|Sugars, total||0.30 g||- g|
*% of Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kj/2000kcal)
Key product information
Knorr Batter Mix is used to prepare spicy marination or coating batter for fried chicken, fish or vegetables.
6 x 1 kg
Use Knorr Batter Mix for spicy coating on fish, chicken and vegetables.
• For 1 Kg meat: Marinate 1 Kg meat in 75 gms of Knorr Batter Mix and 100 ml water and leave for 30 minutes.
• Heat oil up to 150°C and fry marinated chicken till golden brown.
• Or Make batter by mixing 75 gms of Batter Mix in 100 ml of water, coat meat in Batter mix and fry till golden brown.
13.3 kg of meat/vegetables
• Convenient solution for spicy coating
• Multiple applications for meats and vegetables
Ambient Storage (Store in a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight).
Add some oil in the batter to prevent from sticking during frying.