Knorr Chicken Stock Powder (1x12Kg)
How this product will help you:
- Time saving in preparing consistent chicken stock.
- Great for both cooking process as well as seasoning at the end of the dish.
- Authentic: Colour, taste profile and aroma.
- : 65110472 •
All product information
Nutrition and allergens
Salt, Maize Starch (contains Sulphite), Maltodextrin, Chicken Fat, Sugar, Flavour Enhancers (Disodium Inosinate & Guanylate and Yeast Extract), Artificial and Natural Flavours (contains Celery, Eggs and products thereof), Dried Chicken Meat, White Pepper Powder
Product Contains Celery, Egg & products of these and Sulphite (=/> 10 mg/kg).
|Typical values||Per 100 g/ml|
|Energy kJ||979.06 kJ||- kJ|
|Energy kcal||250.00 kcal||- kcal|
|Carbohydrate, by difference||31.80 g||- g|
|Sodium, Na||17,194.00 mg||- mg|
|Protein||1.90 g||- g|
|Cholesterol||5.00 mg||- mg|
|Fiber, total dietary||0.1 g||- g|
|Total lipid (fat)||6.30 g||- g|
|Fatty acids, total saturated||1.800 g||- g|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||2.700 g||- g|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||2.100 g||- g|
|Fatty acids, total trans||0.000 g||- g|
|Sugars, total||6.80 g||- g|
*% of Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kj/2000kcal)
Key product information
Enhance the flavour of your favourite recipes with Knorr Chicken Stock Powder. Made from real chicken for an intense meaty taste.
1 x 12 kg
For 1 Lit Chicken stock:
• Add 2 tbsp. Knorr Chicken Stock Powder in 1 Lit Boiling Water and stir for 5 minutes.
For stir fry vegetables:
• Sprinkle desired amount of Knorr Chicken Stock Powder whilst stir frying to improve flavour.
300 Litres stock/case
• Made with real chicken
• Can be used as liquid stock or seasoning during the cooking process
• Consistent quality and taste
Ambient (Store in a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight).
Knorr Chicken Stock Powder is a great seasoning. A top tip is to make a brine from your chicken with our stock, keeping your chicken succulent whilst cooking.