Knorr Chicken Stock Powder (1x12Kg)
How this product will help you:
- Time saving in preparing consistent chicken stock.
- Great for both cooking process as well as seasoning at the end of the dish.
- Authentic: Colour, taste profile and aroma.
All product information
Nutrition and allergens
Salt, Maize Starch (contains Sulphite), Permitted Flavour Enhancer (Monosodium Glutamate), Maltodextrin, Chicken Fat, Sugar, Chicken Meat, Artificial Flavours (contains Celery, Eggs and products thereof), Disodium Inosinate & Guanylate and White Pepper Powder
Product Contains Celery, Egg & products of these and Sulphite (=/> 10 mg/kg).
|Typical values||Per 100 g/ml|
|Energy kJ||979.06 kJ||- kJ|
|Energy kcal||234.00 kcal||- kcal|
|Carbohydrate, by difference||31.80 g||- g|
|Sodium, Na||17,194.00 mg||- mg|
|Protein||1.90 g||- g|
|Cholesterol||5.00 mg||- mg|
|Fiber, total dietary||0.1 g||- g|
|Total lipid (fat)||6.30 g||- g|
|Fatty acids, total saturated||1.800 g||- g|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||2.700 g||- g|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||2.100 g||- g|
|Fatty acids, total trans||0.000 g||- g|
|Sugars, total||6.80 g||- g|
*% of Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kj/2000kcal)
Key product information
Enhance the flavour of your favourite recipes with Knorr Chicken Stock Powder. Made from real chicken for an intense meaty taste.
1 x 12 kg
For 1 Lit Chicken stock:
• Add 2 tbsp. Knorr Chicken Stock Powder in 1 Lit Boiling Water and stir for 5 minutes.
For stir fry vegetables:
• Sprinkle desired amount of Knorr Chicken Stock Powder whilst stir frying to improve flavour.
300 Litres stock/case
• Made with real chicken
• Can be used as liquid stock or seasoning during the cooking process
• Consistent quality and taste
Ambient (Store in a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight).
Knorr Chicken Stock Powder is a great seasoning. A top tip is to make a brine from your chicken with our stock, keeping your chicken succulent whilst cooking.